Cake Bread Dr.
With a breath of fresh air, this kitchen design intentionally limited upper cabinets which allowed for more windows giving the room a light, spacious feel. Additional storage has been built into the seating side of the large island, the perfect spot for seldom used items.
One of a kind stone sink
A custom-built soapstone sink with built-in drainboard avoids the spill over of dishes beyond the drain-board and looks sleek and well-integrated with the counter and sink.
Every detail covered
Everything has a place in this busy family’s kitchen; from a device charging station, to a beverage area complete with wine fridge and plumbed in coffee maker, even a baking cabinet with slide out mixer.
Materials + Specs
- Cabinetry: Traditional single face frame, inset cabinetry with a hand-painted finish.
- Interior drawers and pull outs: Maple and Walnut with clear waterborne finish
- Floor: Livesawn Walnut wide plank with hand scraped surface treatment
- Countertops:: Brazilian Stormy Black Soapstone on perimeter cabinetry. Quartzite Fantasy Brown on the island.
- Range Hood: : White painted Maple with Walnut accent.
- Sink: Custom built integrated soapstone sink with drainboard and runnels